"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

The Kenji Situation

tgmslc

Man, this shit is going so wild I haven't even had time to see how badly Millie's 3D did.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This situation has basically everything I dislike about the indie vtuber scene wrapped together, it's kind of impressive.

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░
Kenji looks and sounds like a Yamanbafaggot who acts so macho when bullying women with his twitter mob backing him, but I'd bet he'd instantly fold and cry like a giant pussy the moment a man with similar clout stands up to him.
Hope he gets the karma he deserves, and a little bit worse.
Hell, just a man, no clout needed. Kenji is a no balls, bitch-made, bitch-ass Yamanbafemboy.

Any man offering to beat a woman is lower than a turd burrowing worm.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
If The King is talkin' about this drama, free him, his insight is unrivaled

(he will find any reason to talk about pdfilia)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Monkey ass black ass flip ass yamambafaggot

Really reinforces on why I fucking hate twitch and these grifters who had luck the clicks to take off to the very core of my being

Twitch was a mistake and everyone involved should fucking die in more ways than one

And the fact that this fucking Yamanba still has reach is fucking insane and it just shows how gullible these faggots are and so are these "indies" who are so fucking incestuous it makes the Hapsburg tree look like a fucking prescription

Tldr: especially to Kenji and these "indies"

niggaphil

After reading all of these shit, my conclusion is: The Proctor is still far more MANLIER than Kenji although he is still our femboy :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Monkey ass black ass flip ass yamambafaggot

Really reinforces on why I fucking hate twitch and these grifters who had luck the clicks to take off to the very core of my being

Twitch was a mistake and everyone involved should fucking die in more ways than one

And the fact that this fucking Yamanba still has reach is fucking insane and it just shows how gullible these faggots are and so are these "indies" who are so fucking incestuous it makes the Hapsburg tree look like a fucking prescription

Tldr: especially to Kenji and these "indies"

And we all thought evanito was the one who would make you fedpost.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Did some digging on this Vinxfii guy and found this.

GLi7-MFAX0-AA-Mb7.jpg

GLi7-MEh-WEAACK0-V.jpg

GLi7-MEo-WYAAo-R6-O.jpg

Last edited:

Awoogers

And we all thought evanito was the one who would make you fedpost.
Same skin color same fucking faggotry

This one's worse since apparently this monkey has flip genes in his sorry ass

And I fucking hate flips

Also the evaYamanba sexpest allegations cannot come soon enough

That Yamanbafaggot has skeletons in his closet and so is this massive retard indio Yamanbafaggot and the day it comes out is the day worthy of celebration

Hence why I hate twitch in it's fucking entirety and these "indies" who infiltrated my hobby like some ringworm killing everything it lays it's eyes upon

Everyone deserves deserves a fine good bath on yeomras cauldron and everyone involved in this will have their days numbered as all of their karma piles up and crushes them afoot like the lices that they are

One day they will have to answer for their actions and boy do I want god to not be merciful on their sorry asses

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

ADWInmate

Thank you very much in advance to all the brave souls going into this cesspit to bring us the Juice, because I already got a brain aneurysm from reading one reply thread.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
(reminder: this user is the flippest flip who ever flipped a flipper)
Did some digging on this Vinxfii guy and found this.

GLi7-MFAX0-AA-Mb7.jpg

GLi7-MEh-WEAACK0-V.jpg

GLi7-MEo-WYAAo-R6-O.jpg

Can you add this Twitter thread to Google Drive? I feel it is important to document the quality of the company Kenji keeps.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Obligatory clip shill post!

As I said earlier in the Twitter cringe thread, the comments on this video are literally zoomer AIDs now, as the Kenji defenders found it and are spamming "L take" at me and are - God Forbid - ratio'ing the dislikes to likes.

And if the name Kenji sounds familiar to anyone, this is probably why. (KF mirror)
TL;DR is the following:

Also to shill even more, Proctor will soon be on the Under The Tea podcast to talk about all of this in ~30 minutes as of me making this post.

How the fuck does Proctor sound the least like a femboy out of the bunch?! HOW!?!?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
As if I needed more reasons to think almost the entirety of the twitch sphere was cancer.

Involves all the typical bullshit too. Bunch of asspats from a defense brigade who immediately doesn't give a fuck about the actual situation. Random ball lickers rushing to cry about how mean you are for calling someone out for being a two faced hypocritical cunt after some people start bringing up info. Immediately screaming about it and being as loud as possible to get your "poor widdle babu I can't beweev dis happened to you" pity attention.
Money is on he knew he was an unimportant assclown but being a victim of a drama meant free views. It was an easy way to pretend he was important enough for anyone to care about. Latch onto some dumb bullshit then hype it up, screaming about what a victim you are while you sling said shit all over yourself and the walls. Then follow up with blaming others for why you live in shit.

Anyway I hope they all backstab each other during the entire trip to Hell. All these cigarettes deserve each other.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

Tubedude

WTF he oneguyed so many decent people?
Most of them probably only saw the callout post, and MAYBE saw Dove's apology post, seeing only those two things makes it seem clear cut Kenji was doxed and he is justified in going after her. Critically thinking of asking for proof of her downplaying it takes a bit too much time and effort for current twitter drama. Actually digging and finding out this all got dug up again because of a bad breakup is something barely any will do.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Kenji once again demonstrating the difference between a nigga and a NIGR1 - Copy.jpg

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
A man, so in fear and mentally broken about getting doxed sure doesn't mind showing himself off half-naked to thousands of people only a few months later after the incident.

chrome_JTxKAZZGfS.png

Top Bottom