"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why is the Niji anti subreddit now talking about Kenji? Did they just run out of drama?
I feel like it's just gonna become r/vt/
He has some beef with Sayu

Limkin

I would actually kill myself if fat flip fuck directly involved in the whole shitshow had better 3D debut numbers than me. I guess begging for money works, just have no dignity and you will succeed.

Bronze

Rosemi's green text will become an entire book at this point

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rosemi's green text will become an entire book at this point
>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
>at least the next 3D debut is Millie, the fat fuck flip directly involved in the shitshow that nuked your channel, surely she'll take your record for worst 3D debut
>Millie's 3D debut has about the same CCV but she earns way more superchats than your 3D debut

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It was @this shit and he bitched specifically about me.
I still miss him. He was great, except he worried way too much about stickers.
>Be Rosemi
>finally reach 500k subs
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
>at least the next 3D debut is Millie, the fat fuck flip directly involved in the shitshow that nuked your channel, surely she'll take your record for worst 3D debut
>Millie's 3D debut has about the same CCV but she earns way more superchats than your 3D debut
Dizzy right now, after telling Rosemi to leave Tsunderia for Niji rather than for Phase like everyone else:

good-good-evil.gif

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

Dizzy right now, after telling Rosemi to leave Tsunderia for Niji rather than for Phase like everyone else:

good-good-evil.gif
TBF, Phase was nowhere near as popular right now before Rosemi went to Niji. I mean, who could have predicted the shitshow that will happen to that company after Luxiem exploded. I mean if they weren't that retarded from the whole Doki fiasco then they'd still have at least an EN fanbase.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Fun fact, Rosemi left Tsunderia less than a week after Phase Connect started teasing their Gen 1 talents on twitter.

Rosemi really needs to be picked up by Phase Connect. Fishman needs to expand his Tsunderia talent collection, and Rosemi is one of the saddest of sadgirls. It would be really nice for Rosemi to get her happy ending and finally join a company that doesn't treat her like dogshit.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
At a time, Phase was just a startup that could've flop and disband literally any day, and niji had no yabs to speak of, so slug's advice was entirely correct.

Fine lining though, Fishman spent big buck in recent months, so Rosemi would have to wait anyway for good reincarnation with 3-4 MVs (including at least one original) at the start that she need and deserve. Even if the deal is done, i wouldn't expect any news until late autumn.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Beg more boys, I am sure she will like that.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
>Be Rosemi
>finally reach 500k subs
>lose your Hyte collab

Not quite the Book of Job, but it is getting there. Then again the biblical version had God and the devil cutting in with commentary quite a bit, but we aren't getting Sora and Ironmouse's dialogue in the chuuba version.

VSoyBoy

Not really an L but an interesting development anyways.
Unity is healing.
Nijisanji, Holostars and First Stage are having a big collab right now and famous black screen collaborator Ike Eveland is part of it.

Interesting to see if things like this will pick up steam again and if former TSB members will ever take part.

Is this the first NijiEN/HolostarsEN collab of this scale post Feb 5th?
Edit: The Dex says yes, this is the first time.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
What if Hololive just decides to freely collab with Doki, Mint, and NijiEN members? If Nijisanji has a problem with it they can choose not to collab with Hololive. This really isn't Hololive's problem.

Stunned But Dumb

What if Hololive just decides to freely collab with Doki, Mint, and NijiEN members? If Nijisanji has a problem with it they can choose not to collab with Hololive. This really isn't Hololive's problem.
Kiara won't stop until she can personally smooch that ghost. She was pretty adamant about Pomu and I'm sure will be about Mint too

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Counterpoint

I hope Rosemi stays in Nijisanji

FOREVER

FOREVER

Limkin

Does NijiEN even have anyone left with close ties to HoloEN, for them to care about not being able to collab if Niji decides to go full retard? It is very safe to assume people are going to leave even more, and it's much safer bet to choose to collab with graduates. ID is also pretty close with Mika so, why would they ever pick Niji over them?

x Hades Stamps

Talents like, Millie, Elira, Vox, and Ike are stuck on the yacht though. I hope they're happy with the state of the company they're partly responsible for.
Yup
They are 3-view now. Minus 50% CCV, plus 100% revenue = 50% net gain, i'd say greatest deal ever.
Definitely not bad
add: The catch is: they'd better leave without signing gag order, so they could make some public statements instead of kuro-style (*derogatory) vagueposts.
Or at least not sign any non-disparagement for less than 100k$.
Yeah, never sign one of those.
Why is the Niji anti subreddit now talking about Kenji? Did they just run out of drama?
I feel like it's just gonna become r/vt/
Reddit.
>Be Rosemi
>finally reach 500k subs
>lose your Hyte collab
Yeah, poor Rosemi
At a time, Phase was just a startup that could've flop and disband literally any day, and niji had no yabs to speak of, so slug's advice was entirely correct.
It came close to doing so, too
Counterpoint

I hope Rosemi stays in Nijisanji

FOREVER

FOREVER
That’s terrible!

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

VSoyBoy

I think Hololive's openness to PL activities is a kind of hindrance here. If that was not an option there might be inside pressure to allow those collabs, offsetting potential risks. But as we can see with KSONxKaren and "TSB but new", talents might be just fine streaming those collabs under PL branding and not making too much of a fuss. I also don't think Mint would be an issue to be honest (especially if she ends up in VShojo at some point) as long as it's not in the same collab as Niji, Doki is a different conversation entirely.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think Hololive's openness to PL activities is a kind of hindrance here. If that was not an option there might be inside pressure to allow those collabs, offsetting potential risks. But as we can see with KSONxKaren and "TSB but new", talents might be just fine streaming those collabs under PL branding and not making too much of a fuss. I also don't think Mint would be an issue to be honest (especially if she ends up in VShojo at some point) as long as it's not in the same collab as Niji, Doki is a different conversation entirely.
Simple answer is almost always is correct one. They can collab right now with any game on PL/anonymously and have fun, or wait weeks for jap autism bureaucracy to collab on copro. Guess what literally everyone will choose?

VSoyBoy

Look at this happy CEO visiting his moronically named "One-Man Live" for his two man group ChroNoiR. (first time I've seen the emoji in his twitter name, which is pretty funny)

Top Bottom