"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Jesus fucking christ how do you get born with two disabilities and crime statistics at birth

Holy fuck god must actually abhor your monkey(literal) ass
Who would win:
Yamanba with seamonkey blood or a full-on, autistic and war-bred seamonkey from pagpag country with Britbong ambitions.

If anything waving your penlight so hard your arm gets hurt because you supported your oshi so hard should be a badge of honor

Girl must have wota'd so hard she got hurt and for that she has my respect
Imagine the handjobs!!!
Ahem, I mean wow, so proud of her for that.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Watame karaoke, though it's been going for about an hour so I don't know how much longer she'll be going.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I know that there are a few chuubas that stream NES/SNES-era games, but are there any who play games from PSX, PS2, N64, and GameCube?
People already posted some but Jorunna, Onolumi, Super Meche, CeciHime, VividlyVivi just to name a few. You can check on /rvt/ for more names, usually it's pretty chill there.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Idol group Dempagumi disbands, Polka and Mint both sad.....
Screenshot-2024-04-20-at-10-48-52-AM.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I know that there are a few chuubas that stream NES/SNES-era games, but are there any who play games from PSX, PS2, N64, and GameCube?
Have you perhaps heard of our Lady and Saviour Amiya Aranha? Just from her playlists tab without even scrolling; Kings Field (PS1) , The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PS1) both ongoing, Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) , Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (PS1/DC) , Silent Hill 1 (PS1) , Gitaroo Man (PS2) and many many many more...

Speaking of my dear Oshi, she did a short cover last night that i missed;

She was on a bit of a Sheena Ringo kick last night and honestly, who can blame her, She's the second best artist named Ringo.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Fellow Architects i have a new Rrat for you:

The FUCKING FAT FOX FRIEND theory.

In Watame's newest episode of "Have a nice day" she is is joined by Fubuki to do an offroad quad biking session through an Okinawan jungle trail. Things start off smooth, until the first slight incline which proves too much for Fubuki's quad. A small push from staff-san and things are back underway until a small branch proves insurmountable for our chubby canid.

Clearly something must be wrong with her setup? Maybe its just the fabled asian driver debuff? Beginners bad luck? Either way, shortly after these hiccups Fubuki stalls her quad bike. The staff then steps ito save the mistreated machine and swaps quad bikes with her. With a new quad bike the group can continue on their adventure, until they reach another small incline which fubuki gets stuck on.

TL;DR: Hamburger fox is FAT

This was a cute episode, looks like they are going to an aquarium next time.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
My recent favorite Nazi Vtuber is streaming elden ring again, she's exploring the underground right now:

Here's a clip from Mint's Lethal collab yesterday:

JP Chuuba Yoichi is a big fan of Calli:

I wrote out and deleted like 4 separate longposts about the Millie stuff since yesterday. Suffice to say, I think I'm done watching her. You know those wives that get treated like shit, but they've been like that for so long that they defend, support, and act like their SO? And now they're molded into acting like their shitty boyfriend so they're going to be bitchy forever, even if they break up? Yeah, that's Millie at this point IMO. I miss the dorky girl who bragged about her stash of restaurant sauces that she kept in her purse and made fun game-shows for her co-workers.

But she's gone.

Total Niji Death.

frz

I wrote out and deleted like 4 separate longposts about the Millie stuff since yesterday. Suffice to say, I think I'm done watching her. You know those wives that get treated like shit, but they've been like that for so long that they defend, support, and act like their SO? And now they're molded into acting like their shitty boyfriend so they're going to be bitchy forever, even if they break up? Yeah, that's Millie at this point IMO. I miss the dorky girl who bragged about her stash of restaurant sauces that she kept in her purse and made fun game-shows for her co-workers.
I thought you were going to say you are the battered wife since you wrote 4 longposts about your ex-husband Millie :Vesper-UNHINGED::smugselen:

Meanwhile if you are somewhat interested in the Rust arc and doesn't speak Nihongo, All of Calli stream are almost entirely english subbed by a dude name Salaryman, except for one stream where he gone to work? She's live right now.

USE HOLODEX TO SEE THE TRANSLATION :amegunl:

Bronze

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I really love the interaction between the two of them. please get married soon:kroniibitchclap::smugrys:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Yagoo May Cry

That Tako glow

FOCK

Marine always was a professional damsel in distress...

Woman Driver Syndrome

C-cute...

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon has a new nickname: Elon Tusk

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She was even scared of loud noises like people yelling, thunder and fireworks.
Look at me. I'm the loud noise now.
Korone does.

In Watame's newest episode of "Have a nice day" she is is joined by Fubuki to do an offroad quad biking session through an Okinawan jungle trail. Things start off smooth, until the first slight incline which proves too much for Fubuki's quad. A small push from staff-san and things are back underway until a small branch proves insurmountable for our chubby canid.

Clearly something must be wrong with her setup? Maybe its just the fabled asian driver debuff? Beginners bad luck? Either way, shortly after these hiccups Fubuki stalls her quad bike. The staff then steps ito save the mistreated machine and swaps quad bikes with her. With a new quad bike the group can continue on their adventure, until they reach another small incline which fubuki gets stuck on.

I've seen what she looks like and unless she's gained a lot of weight since then she's not fat.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alicja Da Lontano's debut (globie)

Bam playing Dark Souls II

Hina is chatting about something

clip tax revenge of Suisei

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
I personally recommend the Trinity of the Spidormama (Amiya), the Android (Onolumi) and the Holy Midboss (Super Meche)

There is precedent for fat foxes in vtubing :smugina:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Bronze

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play a SEGA Master System classic, AmiAlex Kidd in Miracle World (1986). It stars the company's famous and instantly recognisable by everyone even remotely interested in video games of the past 38 years (which is how old this game is, by the way, even if you can recall the time when it came out as if it were yesterday; time is truly a merciless mistress and you will not escape its inevitable passage even if you are (rightfully) a believer in :holohag::hololove: :beataniugh: ) mascot, the eponymous Alex Kidd.

And janken.

A lot of it.

I love the edits she made to the title screen on the thumbnail.
Look at me. I'm the loud noise now.

Korone does.

I've seen what she looks like and unless she's gained a lot of weight since then she's not fat.
Please allow us this wonderful dream, this succulent fantasy:architect:
Alicja Da Lontano's debut (globie)

>a p*le
:vomit:

Top Bottom